The title should be concise and informative
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The affiliation(s) of the author(s), i.e. institution, (department), city,
- A clear indication and an active e-mail address of the corresponding author
- If available, the 16-digit ORCID of the author(s)
Please provide an abstract of 200 words as maximum. The abstract must not contain any
undefined abbreviations, unspecified references or figure.
Please provide 3 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Word. The template is available
- Use a normal, plain font (e.g., 10-point Times Roman) for text.
- Use italics for emphasis.
- Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
- Do not use field functions.
- Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
- Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
- Use the equation editor or MathType for equations.
- Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently
- Symbols should be defined in a List of Symbols
- Use internationally accepted signs and symbols for units, SI units
- The manuscript should not exceed 10 pages, including figures, tables,
acknowledgments, and references.
Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc. should be placed in a separate section
before the references.
Funding: information that explains whether and by whom the research was supported
Conflicts of interest/Competing interests: include appropriate disclosures
Figures and Tables
- All Figures and Tables should be inserted into the main text close to their
first citation and must be numbered following their number of appearance
- All Figures and Tables should always be cited in text
- All Figures and Tables should have a short explanatory caption.
- All Figures should be provided with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Identify any previously published material by giving the original source in the
form of a reference at the end of the caption.
The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and that
have been published or accepted for publication.
Reference list entries should be alphabetized by the last names of the first author of
each work and then chronologically.
If available, please always include DOIs as full DOI links in your reference list (e.g.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of
Periodical, volume number(issue number), pages. https://doi.org/xx.xxx/yyyy
Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for
subtitle. Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Year of publication). Title of chapter. In A. A.
Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of book (pages of chapter). Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A. & Author B. B. (Date of publication). Title of page [Format
description when necessary]. Retrieved from https://www.someaddress.com/full/url/.
Accessed on: date
Lastname, F. N. (Year). Title of dissertation (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved
from Name of database. (Accession or Order Number)
If you include figures that have already been published elsewhere, you must obtain
permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format.